Pansy Project 2

November 22 2012

This week I made two stitched ornaments with ribbon pansies.  The fabric is 28 count fabric and the stitching was done with a single strand of embroidery floss.



The cording was made by twisting then folding 6 lengths of 6 strand embroidery floss.


The backs of the ornaments are personalized.


I fiddled a lot to get the initials lined up so that they looked balanced.  Later I figured out that it would have been much easier if I had stacked them, like so.


This is the chart I used for the border.

The charts I used for the letters can be found at

The chart I used for the pansies can be found at

No comments:

Post a Comment